Not enough dimesions for order. Select more dimensions ->
Anti-embolism stocking for thrombosis prophylaxis
- Prevention of embolism in recumbent (supine) patients.
- Pre- and post-surgical care.
- Minor spider veins.
- Prevention of mild edema.
- Tired, achy, heavy legs.
- Developed to help prevent blood clots (thrombi) that can form in the legs and possibly prevent blood (venous) return. The most feared complication of thrombosis is a pulmonary embolism.
- Appropriate for all forms of travel, especially air.
thigh with beaded silicone top band